3DMark05 Top Ten

I just finished downloading 3dmark05 and alraedy got the registration code put in. I'll be running it soon and posting some numbers. Have to make sure I do a clean test. Just too bad I don't have my CPU OCed anymore. I'm in the middle of a download now and I hate to interrupt it by rebooting my PC. I'll do this tomorrow sometime. I'll also post some numbers in the sticky regarding 3dmark too.

You know what I found out about 3dmark05? It is a great program to find out all your system info too. It tells me all the process going on, all the open programs, any logical or network drives, all the OS info, very deep motherboard info, etc. etc..

Hmm, this is not an acurate list at all, I recall people listing muuuuch higher scores in that other thread.

well if they post it here then they can be on the list but I dont feel like going through that whole thread to look for higher scores. If you want to find some go for it.

Wow TRDCorolla, that's really close to my score, even though you have a better processor and memory, I guess my X800 256MB makes all the difference.

The Amish Kid said:
mine? yeah I know my score isnt that high. People with dual 7800gtx's get like 15000 or something

A booming system would be:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ (When it'll be SM2, a 5000+)
2Gb RAM or more
Dual X1800 512MB ATI graphics
SATAII 16mb/s 500GB
A good Optical drive

Better would be 1 147GB 10,000RPM drive and 1 500GB HDD from SEAGATE (no, I don't adventise from Seagate, I just love them).

Back
Top Bottom