Best OCing Parts

Zaki

Daemon Poster
Well im getting into overclocking just now, because im beginning to "use up" my resources more easily now. SO I would like to know which oc parts are the hottest and why.
for example the best:
cpu heatsing, cpu fan, liquid cooling system, best OCable memory, best OCable processor, video card, case, and so on...oh and dont forget the motherboard which would support all these.
thanks, and ill be adding things to the thread as a search the web in the future.

CPU, RAM, and GPU are the components you can OC. A good motherboard to accomplish that will help too. CPU and GPUs can be overclocked easily on most platforms, but RAM is where it gets picky. Get something like a Geil ONE or other high performance RAM. Stay away from ValueSelect RAM.

yes it is easy to fall for one of those value select rams which are cheaper, but when you're ready to oc you find out that your ram isnt up to mark.

Yes. My Corsair XMS is ok, but not the best. Good high performance RAM will allow you to be able to push them pass the DDR400MHz mark to DDR500 or above.

Back
Top Bottom