Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

You have to open up Steam, and the download is available through there.

wow graphics on that things look insane seriously though that guy looks so real. and the graphics of light and stuff !!!!!!! wow lol i gotta get that.

Yeah, the difference when you turn it off and on is quite high too. You can definietly tell the difference :p

I've just completed it, and also know why you become invinsible. If you listen to a caption by pressing the action button, it knows you just want to explore and listen, so they make it so you don't get hurt.

Kinda short but i guess it was just to show off the new lighting. i thought is was like a real expansion,lol.

Anyways i found a glitch in it. if you load a game all the enemies you have killed come back but they just float,lol:

d2_lostcoast0000.jpg

Gary's Mod is awesome.

Folks, keep in mind that Half-Life 2: Lost Coast is just a tech demo released by VALVe to demonstrate HDR Lighting. ;) That's why its so short.

Its not too bad. I wish they let out more details in the commentary though.

They also said at the end remember that if you like the commentry, you should report it on the e-mail he gave, since if people like the feature, it could be in future games.

alvino said:
Folks, keep in mind that Half-Life 2: Lost Coast is just a tech demo released by VALVe to demonstrate HDR Lighting. ;) That's why its so short.

Well i figured that out after,lol.

Haha, yeah, I bet lots of people thought it was some expansion or something. It isn't. Half-Life 2: Aftermath is the planned expansion for Half-Life 2.

Back
Top Bottom