How do i make an mp3 louder

dickibobboy

In Runtime
i have an mp3 and when i downlaod it to my phone the mp3 is really quiet(no smarties sayin have you turned it up on the phone' of course i have), is there software i can get to make the volume louder

You could put it onto the PC again, download a program like Audicity:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Then load the MP3 file into it, and increase the volume on the MP3 file itself. It can also be set to increase it a certain amount, and can be told to stop if its going to distort, so you know exactly how far it'll go.

I hope this helps.

Yeah, its really good.

On my computer though, it has a few problems with exporting MP3's...some kind of corruption occurs sometimes.

I haven't heard any complaints from other people though, so it must be mine.

try to reinstall taht laem 1.9 thing idk u need it to explort. and seeing ur avatar thing it looks kinda of gorish, have u seen the movie saw 2?

No. I made that in photoshop agesss ago, and I've had it as my avatar for a while :p

It reminds me of the Panzer Dragoon font, which is why I like it.

Or if you dont want to use a program, you can go to a local store like Walmart or RadioShack and get one of those jacks for the headphones.

You plug it into the phone/mp3player and it will be depending on the brand It'll say 3x louder, 5x, 10, etc. An expensive one will cost about 25 bucks and itll have a volume switch, I have one of those some in my room lol

Btw: most are half an inch long not counting the plug

Wow, I didn't know you could just buy volume jacks.
Interesting :D

At the moment I have to keep taking my MP3 player out of my pocket just to change volumes. Its annoying.

Back
Top Bottom