xp activation

bigbondfan

In Runtime
i can't activate xp because it has "exceeded" its limit. :rolleyes: . the phone no supplied is computerized - so is useless + i tried there contact system on the website to find my legitimat code doesnt exist. how do i get past this activation crap? if not, is there a way to contact ms by email? :mad:

The computerized operator should direct you to a live Microsoft Customer Serivce Rep. There is no way they can put a cap on the number of times you install the OS. That is just wrong to do that. During the activation scree, there should be numbers to contact too.

Just because it's automated doesn't mean it's useless. U should get a new code by calling the phone number and following the instructions.

u sure it doesnt work? u make sure its in correctly and have u ever used it on any other pc?

the activation screen does not even work now anyway. All that happens is it tells me it has been activated when i log on, and then it logs me off. i didn't even type in a code. i can't even find the phone number now, or type in whatever the new one is! what do i do?

I had a problem with activating my xp one time when I reformatted my drive, all I did was wait a day and then try it again and it worked and I haven't had that problem since.

There is no way they can put a cap on the number of times you install the OS. That is just wrong to do that.

they're microsoft, they can do whatever they want. they could let you do it just once and then have to buy a new copy to do it again, if they really wanted to.

Bond Fan, i have the microsoft switch board number, which will be able to help you and give you a code, i have Im'd you!!

Back
Top Bottom