Thermaltake big water kit

first off, i wouldnt go with a TT kit, why not try a swiftech kit instead? Swiftech makes the best watercooling kits IMO. I dislike the TT parts due to the fact that there are higher quality parts to it. If i were you, i would just build my own water cooling setup. The TT Big Water name is kind of ironic, they use 3/8" hoses, the hoses limit A LOT of water flow, you are better off with 1/2" ID (inner diameter) If you have questions regarding a custom water cooling setup, just tell me your budget and ill see if i can find one for you. Keep in mind that water cooling setups are expensive, so if your budget is under 200 dollars (USD) dont bother posting what good parts are there.

The Big Water kit isn't worth the money. Go with custom Swiftech or Danger Den parts or get a kit from either manufacturer. You'll be happier with the results.

yea i was thinking of swifttech. but i have the thermaltake tsunami case so i dont know. i was very interested in a dangerden because of there big tubing. i am going to have about 800dollars to spend so im gonna buy it in april so do u guys got suggestions? i still need to get a gpu wich is 77 dollars i have to order the tsunami case and a new psu. i wanted something too cool my gpu and cpu. i wanted to overclock mine a little to maybe like a 2.6 because i have a 2.4 right now. so if u guys come up with something good please notify me.

well, if you are only going to oc 200mhz, i would just stick with air cooling. Water is overkill for you.

lol not really my current core clock voltage is at 1.99v and it gets hot. and watercoolling is needed. i do gaming on it. and then sometimes i have lan partys so i use it for intense gaiming being i only have two pcs and this the one im upgrading needs it for people who dont got gaming pcs.

i was actually looking for the setup opteronix had posted in the gallery section.

First off, 1.99volts is dangerous, i will never run a A64 above 1.6 volts, maybe 1.7, you have just shortened your cpu life by an insane amount. There are better setups than the one opternix posted, whats your budget on watercooling by itself?

well apparently im using a Compaq presario and im just upgrading off that. apparently its not doing so well so i wanted to upgrade it. its an athlon 64 3400. i could replace the mobo or something if it would help. but i dont know why the clock is so high i never overclocked it anyway. so basically i just need a new gpu psu cooling case tv tuner sound card and speakers and i got another monitor. for water cooling maybe 200-250. on my gaming pc though i have the huge koolance one i htink its like a huge radiator. its not bad but i wanted something not that expensive for my pc but good.

if i would you, i would just build a whole new pc, that way you have all the control in your hands and you are free to do anything.

then just keep what you have, dont worry about temps or anything, cuz your computer is made by someone else so it should be problem free.

Back
Top Bottom