Heres a program to use build lego things on your computer!!

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Heres a program to use to build lego things on your computer!!:

http://www.lego.com/eng/factory/design/ldd.asp

an official program by lego. I saw them talking about it on daily planet. i think i'm going to cry,lol.

this program lets you build anything with lego. you have all the lego building blocks available to you.

Wow...Legos are so fun. Haha, I remember playing with them...I think I still have them too. :p

I Have like 4 20L buckets full of building blocks plus a huge contaner of the ppl and weapons. this is all from 3 brothers. my oldest liked the pirates and knights, second oldest like the building blocks, i liked the knights and ninjas.

Yeah I got them out last week. I tried building a Lego PC tower...but, I didn't have enough pieces and it doesn't work as good as expected...

lhuser said:
Yeah I got them out last week. I tried building a Lego PC tower...but, I didn't have enough pieces and it doesn't work as good as expected...

hehe. That's wicked! Go buy a box of 2000, it's like $5 these days. When i had my desktop i used legos for all kinds of things, mic holdster, shelves for misc stuff... now i have my laptop :) I wuv my waptop <3

That's thje thing. The guy who inspired me didn't check on the AGP and PCI cards. I couldn't stabilise them. My plan was when I finish it, I'd be glueing it together excluding the doors. well, aall this came to a failure. The wood box I decided to try did't work. I forgot that the Exansion slots were pretty close to the rest lol!

yeah, a plastic lego case isn't something that you would want to use permanently for your computer system because of one simple fact....it's lack of grounding. since it's plastic you can't ground your components and that will lead to component failure. thats the same way with those see through acrylic cases they sell. would be cool if you were going to a lan party or something for a day, but I wouldn't use it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom