Ram

Nila

Baseband Member
Hi ComputerForums! I really like this forum this is more active then most of the other computer forums I go to. I just got a computer and Im going to be selling it to a friend who doesn't know much about computers like me since he wants to buy one, I was looking to get some more RAM but I don't know if it works with my computer or not, I'm new to computers.

CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail
Model #: VS1GBKIT400
Item #: N82E16820145440

I was seeing if that would work with my machine? It's an eMachine (www.emachine.com)
Model #:T6212

I read the "READ FIRST" thread and it said to download a program but I don't know how to work it so I can have my motherboard so someone can help me see if it works with my computer, if someone doesn't mind to assist me I would be sooo thankful.

Thank you for any of your comments and suggestions, I appreciate your time.
Nila B

Okay, after checking the specifications out and talking to a help guy on the live chat they have, I can confirm that yes, that RAM is compatible with the system. Also, dual channel will still work just fine with the upgrade, so you'll have a total of 1.5GB of dual channel RAM. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your comment, that machine came with 512MB ram but I plan to remove it and then put in the 1GB RAM, so total I would still have 1.5GB Dual RAM?

Nila B

Back
Top Bottom