Ah Winter

lol thought i was the only one who snowboarded here. i got burton board and the new burton cap straps awesome! lol i love winter time. thanksgiving a lot because so much food.

Today felt more like summer actually, it was 21 degrese which is warm for october and warm enough for t-shirts!

You guys sound like you have alot of fun, and i guess you Americans have X-mas in the Winter? Oh yeah because Australia has a hot Summer x-mas so its like the opposites..

For Halloween Australia dont really do anything like Americans do(not sure about anywhere else)..
But personally i *LOVE* Halloween, i wish Aust could get more into it, i love it even tho when i was youger my friends and i went trick or treat'n that was back then but not so much now, getting older and all, pitty that ..
I dont no what ill be doing for Halloween prob something like watch scary movies :D but then again i always do so really nothing really new there, tho!
.....i want to go to the movies and see that new movie out about "Emily Rose" :D Sounds great and this time i can watch a movie like that, i talked my mum into letting me *Woot* :p

For Christmas this year i wont be doing much not like last year,
last year = me going to chruch every Sunday being a 'good' christain girl..and all but...pssh not this year :)
I wont be celebrating it, not my religion now, i mostlikely have to go to my bro's house tho, after all there are my family and see my nefu(so cute aw) and family so 'cant.wait'..
I know i can look forward to my new computer, dig cam and getting my piercing *YESSS* :D *does happy dance* So thats good..

btw when do you Americans or England or any other countries get to end your schooling for the year? Is it diffrent?

David Lindon said:
Today felt more like summer actually, it was 21 degrese which is warm for october and warm enough for t-shirts!

We have snow here. Now it's +2C but during the night and morning the temperature is way below 0C. And it's warm for this time of the year.

During winter I don't do that much. Just studying for school etc. Though in February we get one week off from school and then I always go to lapland for downhill skiing. And then ofcourse Christmas. I'll probably go to my grandmother's house for a few days and eat alot of great food. Though this Christmas our holidays from school suck. And I really mean that they SUCK. We have to go to school in the 23rd. Though it's only going to be like 2h and some Christmas stuff but still. And I think that the 22nd is still a normal school day. :(

winters poor... no motorbiking :(

i guess christmas presents kinda make up for it a lot though!

who was it that said they decorate their room on november 15th!? not a bit early!? or is it for something else...?

Here in England, we dont have Faiths Giving, and I don't think Halloween is as big here either.

Christmas though is the same, but they seem to be coming round a bit fast now :( Its rather off putting :( I mean, it wasn't that long since the last!

We usually decorate with a christmas tree though (We have a optic lights 6 foot one) and decorate a little bit in the main room and hall with tinsle.

Its kinda kewl though on christmas day. We get up around...well whenever the first gets up really (8-9am) and then go down together, and take in turns, youngest first to open presents. So we do it kind of one after another.
I wouldn't like it if we opened them all at once... I'd take something away for me.

Back
Top Bottom