Reputation Points

Re: Reputatation Points

Wow, that's your site!!!, [I've added it to my "Favourites"] as far as I'm concerned, technically you aren't advertising, as there isn't a direct link, you can't just click on it. Congratulations!, I went there, smart! how did did you team up with this guy Helmhaulgh, a school pal?
You've gone up again in my estimation, can anybody join?
I've just tried to give you another rep point, but it said I have to spread them around first.

Maurice
beer.gif
thumbs.gif
dance.gif

Maurice said:

I've just tried to give you another rep point, but it said I have to spread them around first.

Ha, I've been trying to give a rep point to root for ages, because he's beenextremely
good helping me sort out my website.

Techy Geek said:
Ha, I've been trying to give a rep point to root for ages, because he's beenextremely[/COLOR]good helping me sort out my website.
He is always helpful, did you manage to get one to him?

I think he means to tell them to take out something like this in there sig~
"If i have helped you please give me rep"

You know the new crazy on Cf..reps.. :rolleyes:

{but i could be wrong..most-likey..sorry for butting in Steven and Maurice}

geek_gal said:
I think he means to tell them to take out something like this in there sig~
"If i have helped you please give me rep"

You know the new crazy on Cf..reps.. :rolleyes:

{but i could be wrong..most-likely..sorry for butting in Steven and Maurice}
Hello, nice to speak to you again, GG, no, I don't mind you "butting in", you can do it anytime!
Oh, I see, that's what he means, bless the guy, he doesn't always explain himself very well, he & I get on a lot better these days, he's matured a lot since he was made up to mod, & built his own computer at 12, wow!

Regards, Maurice
camera2.gif

not in the end, apparently I have to give one to someone else first, such as....*cast my eyes around* maurice, yes you have been a great mod, you deserve a rep point :D

Back
Top Bottom