Hacked!

Maurice said:
OK, if that's the way you want it, but you could PM me the info, how about that?
Sorry advid, joxley 1990 thought he was helping, & published a website address that you use, I've told him he was wrong to do this, if you want, I'll delete it for you.

Maurice

advid said:
hey that's only my middle name, besides I've been using the screen name advid for years
it's not an anagram of my first name
you're the first person to notice that without me telling them anyway, 'grats
See the post by joxley1990, he has published a websiite address of yours, thinking he was helping, seeing that I had asked where you were before CF, I've read him the riot act, as you will also see, if you want, I'll delete it for you, he shouldn't have interfered, feel free to have a go at him too.

Maurice

i have never heard of anything called a NVidia Firewall i thought they only did graphics...

If members go to the website in your sig, could they obtain other peoples IP's?, to me it doesn't seem to do any harm for others to know this, but there some twisted minds out there that could use this to act maliciously in some way, :confused: [present company excepted, I hasten to say]

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom