Power Supply...uhh...not really problems...but problems

Maurice said:
For your information, the whole idea is to respond to reported posts, I don't understand you, yet again. You yourself report posts, so what do you expect us mods to do?, I am also a mod at Computer Vitals, nobody there asks this, & it's only your opinion that nobody knows what I'm talking about, & I do contact members by PM, if Ithink that the thing I need to tell them, is too sensitive to put on open forum.

Are other members confused by the Reported Post procedure?, let me know please.

I'm not arguing about doing something about the reports. I just don't understand why you post about them in the actual thread. Just take care of business. Posting in the thread about reports just changes the subject, and there's no point for it. PMing the reporting member about the report should be enough. This is especially true when the reported post didn't really break any rules. When you post to say that, it just pushes the thread off topic. What's the point????

spank_fusion said:
I'm not arguing about doing something about the reports. I just don't understand why you post about them in the actual thread. Just take care of business. Posting in the thread about reports just changes the subject, and there's no point for it. PMing the reporting member about the report should be enough. This is especially true when the reported post didn't really break any rules. When you post to say that, it just pushes the thread off topic. What's the point????
I don't make remarks on every post that I have had to act on, & when I do, I think it acts as a deterrent to any others who might think of doing the same, why don't you report me to David, he is very fair, & if he thinks I'm too harsh, he'll tell me, it won't be the first time, & it isn't the the first time you've irritated others, it's in the records, but I can't really understand that, you're OK in my book 95% of the time, then you latch on to something like this, & won't let go.

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not mad at you or trying to start anything. I don't think you're being harsh. I just don't understand why you talk about reported posts in the actual thread. What's the point??

spank_fusion said:
I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not mad at you or trying to start anything. I don't think you're being harsh. I just don't understand why you talk about reported posts in the actual thread. What's the point??
This is getting us nowhere, I've tried to explain, no more please, I'm going to bed.

i agree with spank on this one, there is no need to put it on the actual forum,that is what pms are for. ;)

Back
Top Bottom