Can The Devil be forgiven by God?

well in the bible it says that he can fogive any man but doesnt say anything about deamons. Im sure he can because hes God and can do anything but the question is whether he will if asked. That i cannot answer

uh... what? lol.

I don't believe in god or the devil, but in terms of real life, i.e human to human, if someone kept doing bad things, you wouldn't forgive them for it.

I didn't read in the bible that whatever sin you committed,you still be forgiven. What about people who are doing sin that they are aware it's a sin but still keep on doing with a thought of "God will fogive me though..."

He wont forgive you if you do it with the thought he'll forgive you later, It says so somewhere in Corinthians.

And Now that I think of it your right, He is an angel (fallen angel) but an angel indeed, and god says he will forgive any man that asks him. But satan isnt a man... Hmm.. I dunno, Another thing I'm gonna ask god when I die.

Along with
a: whats the answer to life, the universe, and everything
b: How did he make everything
c: What was his inspiration for all his creations? (If you think about it, he's like a supreme artist)
d: And how do they put the cream in those little twinkies

Yes that's it. There are sins unforgivable. Those sins are the sins you are aware of its a sin but still you keep on doing. Like stealing other property,it is against the law of human as well as the law of God but some still do it instead.

I dont believe in god or the devil... so i dont have an opinion on this...

person to person, if someone kept on doing bad things, i wouldnt forgive them...

Back
Top Bottom