Which next-generation console are you most excited about?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
Out of the Nintendo Revolution, Xbox360 or PS3, which one are you drooling over the most?

Personally, I'm most excited about Nintendo's little dream-box, have you guys seen the controller? I think this will finally make console FPS's on par, if not better, than those on PC's.

The controller without a doubt will give birth to new and exciting games and ways to play them. Granted, the Rev probably won't be as powerful as 360 or PS3, but I don't think it will really noticable (kinda what the Gamecube was to the Xbox).

I know the 360 and PS3 are going to be powerhouses, that does not excite me because the technology within them will be outdated within a matter of months. And apart from the graphics, I'm finding it hard to see anything new they are bringing to the table.

Yes, Gears of War; Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil 5 and Need for Speed Most Wanted look amazing but I am drooling over the concept of playing Metroid Prime 3, Zelda and Mario with the new controller!

Also, the issue of price, I read on an Xbox360 forum that some guy spent $1,500 on his 360 already! That's stupid! The Rev will without a doubt be the cheapest of the three.

I'll have the Rev to satisfy the fun junkie within me, and my PC to satisfy the graphics junkie within me (when I get it).

Well, that's my opinion, what do you guys think?

99nasha said:
Dunno really....I would only buy a PS3 for the grand theft auto game

Yeah, no doubt that will be amazing!

But it will probably come out on PC after a while with added content like the past three.

I'm a big Sony fan, but I have to admit that the PS2 is a bit disappointing compared to the XBOX and the GameCube. Why are the graphics not as good?!!? :(

But yeah, I'm still rooting for Sony. PS3 all the way. Hopefully they make it killer this time.

The graphics aren't as good since its older, yet the Emotion Engine is powerful. I haven't seen a game on the X-Box for instance that beats the graphics of the Gran Terismo series on PS2...I don't think.

Anyhow, there is difference in graphics between the Gamecube and X-Box...a rather big one at that. I can definetly tell.

I'm most looking forward to X-Box 360, but also the PS3 for technological reasons with the power, but I doubt they'll squeeze half of it out in games anyway.

I dont know really, I'm starting to get into gaming but Don't know what to decide.

Everyone talks about how XBox is the way to go but the Playstation has outsold them three to one with the PS2, Will it be the same this time or will more people know how great the xbox is and buy the 360? I dont know, I'm a pc/handheld gamer. You cant expect me to know much about consoles! lol

lol im torn between the three of them. i like the controller on the rev but the xbox has halo 3. and ps3 is like the ultimate graphics. but if halo comes out for pc my favorite has to be pc even though its not a choice.

Totally the xbox360. Of course, I'd rather spend the money to get some nice components for my pc, but if I had the money to spend on a console, yeah, xbox360 all the way.

Graphics aren't going to be that different actually from X-Box 360 to PS3 once more games are developed. I have a feeling they are capable of the same. Just you haven't seen much of X-Box 360 yet.

Seems like alot of games are coming out for both, and i'd be torn between X-Box 360 for the games, as they tend to be more wide ranging.

I don't think powers an issue on any of them though. Were going to be seeing things not capable on a high-tech PC once we get hold of them.

Probably the ps3 because I ahve always been a ps supported but I think the 360 looks great and are excited about having a go on one.

Back
Top Bottom