Ah Winter

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
The Holidays, The Shopping for loved ones, The Decorating of the house, The Flu...

Lol I thought we could have a discussion on everyones end of the year activites! What do you do during the holidays? It'll be interesting to see how people celebrate across the world ^_^

Around here we do alot of stuff, On Halloween normally I take my two little cousins trick or treating all around the city, Go to a party (or 3 lol) Mom and dad usually hand out candy to the kids but I doubt we will this year

On thanksgiving its great, Sometimes it lies on my birthday and we'll celebrate my birthday on thanksgiving lol It's like I get a big feast ^^; We'll have like 2 rooms full of food because everyones supposed to bring a dish (but they bring like 5 each)

We eat, we get fat, watch football (Only time of year we do haha) And it leads up to Christmas, Pretty much we do a repeat of thanksgiving just with the house decorated, and less food. This year we're decorating our entire yard for christmas, were already starting and its not even halloween yet! Our town used to be really into decorating, but somereason they all stopped when we did. We're on the main highway so mom swears we inspired people XP I dont know about that but hey, never know! Maybe we'll have a christmasy town this year!

Hmm..I need to find some excuse to be in the christmas parade this year so I can throw candy at people lol ^_^ Ahh.. For somereason making this post has made my day feel better! ^_^ *sneazes* :p

Well, I am surelly going to be doing a nice presentation with a movie that i shall show to everyone...:D

Besides that, it is always unpredictable

And I decorate my rom on November 15th sharp

Well, we'll take some photos with some digital cams. Then I'll flunk it into my comp and make a presentation with Movie Maker

Yeah I love this part of the year, Halloween I will be out with my friensd doing the usual halloween stuff. For Thanksgiving I'm flying out to Arizona to spend the holiday with my dad. Then for Christmas I just do the normal stuff like going to family christmas parties, church, opening presents(my favorite)

snow boarding all the way, with a brand new K2 board, with some switch bindings, its gonna be so tyte this year.

Back
Top Bottom