Operating system

lhuser said:
If you want to grab your disro, go to www.linuxiso.org

If the link doesn't work try and try again. It works, it's just that the server sometimes doesn't respond fast enough
I clicked the link, got "run tme error", then it connected to the site, but I guess it wasn't for me, why don't you always say who the links are for?

What!?!? It's for that guy. Everybody can acess it also. Run Time error doesn't occur on site

lhuser said:
What!?!? It's for that guy. Everybody can acess it also. Run Time error doesn't occur on site
I am not lying, it did say that, in a small window, the usual blue, with a red warning cross,....Windows?, but as I said, in a couple of seconds, I was on the site

Maurice said:
What's not illegal?, boasting about it is just stupid, actually doing it IS very illegal, nobody is going to agree with you that it isn't, & I just warned him that I could disable his account, you're just nit-picking, probably because you don't like mods in general, or is it just me?, Seti was much tougher on members than me, I've known him to PB a member for saying the same thing, I'll decide the correct action to take, I treat each case on it's merits or demerits.

Oh I know it's illigal. I was just messing around I'm sorry if I offended you.

Back
Top Bottom