Lan party

We should have an online lan party, like, all the people of CF come together and play cs:s, f.e.a.r. mp, etc.

jac006 said:
We should have an online lan party, like, all the people of CF come together and play cs:s, f.e.a.r. mp, etc.

The problem would be that ppl are from all over the world. And not everybody has a really fast connection. So like, the server we play on is hosted for example in england, 90% of the ppl in America, Australia and other places that are far away would have huge ping. And they would get totally owned just because of that.

And never ever can playing online be as much fun as playing at a lan party!

mammikoura said:
well yes mostly gaming. Then depending on how long they last there could be some other stuff too. Like once we had a lan party for like, umm, about 40h. So u need to be just crazy if u can spend all that time playing with computers. So we did other stuff too, like playing pool and table tennis. But ofcourse no sleeping! (well actually there were only 3 of us who didn't sleep at all, and I'm proud to be 1 of them)

And yes mostly FPS. But we also play some strategy games, not too much though. And ofcourse u need different kinds of FPS games, like some which are like few shots = kill and then some stuff like UT. And then lot's of game modes. For example in UT there is a few good game modes, assault being my fav.

Oh cool, thanks for explaining it yeah i thought it was like that, sounds like a heap of fun!
Whats UT tho?

We should Set up a server somewhere in the midatlantic ocean, In which we all can connect to and play games and such. =D

And I'm setting up a LANParty in my school in a while, Itll be after I build my kickass box though =D

Back
Top Bottom