XBOX 360 Demos Hit Walmarts

Moves? Like he said, those can also be fake. I know, they always sell those motion dummy cameras

Paradox said:
Yes, but as a majority it has "kiddy games" I think gamecube targets a younger audience (Or atleast they did last Time I checked their game list{2 months ago})

And I didnt say it was inferior, The next gen consoles are "superior" to the old ones arent they?

Last time I checked, if everything else is superior, then the only remaining thing is inferior to them. Am I crazy for thinking that? So yeah, you called the GameCube inferior. As for kiddie games, it's not really "targeted" to children - it just so happens to have a few more games for kids. There are tons of adult-oriented games for it though. I would definitely not call it a kiddie console. And even if it was targeted to kids, that doesn't change the fact that it still has some kickass games that make it worth it to get the console.

spank_fusion said:
Last time I checked, if everything else is superior, then the only remaining thing is inferior to them. Am I crazy for thinking that? So yeah, you called the GameCube inferior. As for kiddie games, it's not really "targeted" to children - it just so happens to have a few more games for kids. There are tons of adult-oriented games for it though. I would definitely not call it a kiddie console. And even if it was targeted to kids, that doesn't change the fact that it still has some kickass games that make it worth it to get the console.

I suppose your right, I just have a hate for it ^^; It's the only console I have and I couldnt stand any of the games it had for it, So I stopped looking *trying to sell it to someone* Doesnt even play dvds :(

But yeah, Sorry about the insult, I wasn't trying to say it was bad as a whole I just prefer the newer models coming out thats all

No need to apologize. I was just saying that it's not really a kiddie console. If you hate it, that's your opinion, and it's your right to say so. Just make sure that you have the right reasons.

Honestly, I used to hate the GameCube, too. I said the same thing - it's a kids' console. I mean, it's got a handle on the back!! But then I picked it up for Animal Crossing and Resident Evil, and I definitely changed my mind. I even came to find that the handle is quite useful. It's a lot easier to carry around with it. Duh, it's a handle. I fell in love with the controller, too. It just fits so perfectly in your hand, and the shoulder buttons are awesome. I love to click them during loading scenes. :p PS2 is still my favorite, but GameCube comes a very close second for me.

Im my opinion, the GameCube's controller is a bit small. The handles are too thin although I do like the shoulder buttons. I personally love the Xbox's Controller S, at least until the Xbox 360 comes out.

I'm afraid that the PS3 controllers will be.... not good. They certainly don't look that good, but as long as they feel good, that's all that's important. Guess we'll have to wait to see.

spank_fusion said:
I'm afraid that the PS3 controllers will be.... not good. They certainly don't look that good, but as long as they feel good, that's all that's important. Guess we'll have to wait to see.

they are still under development. that design is not finalized yet.

I would bet my computer on the fact that wal mart has no more than 20 cameras. I am 100% sure of that. The cost of the cameras and the equipment outway the effectiveness.

Back
Top Bottom