Power Supply...uhh...not really problems...but problems

First, Circuit City wants your money. They will lie to you, so an adapeter won't do dameafe.

The adapter works fine. Like I said, I had the same problem, and I used that Aspire adapter that I linked. No problems whatsoever.

lhuser said:
First, Circuit City wants your money. They will lie to you, so an adapeter won't do dameafe.

This person knows what they're talking about.
My friend went to Best Buy and Circuit City, and they told him it would cost about $200 to fix his computer, and I took a look at it, and the only things wrong were that his EIDE cord for his CD drive was unplugged, and he had to reinstall windows because he had installed a new processor.

Don't trust big companies, I have used one of these adapters for years, and it never gave me any trouble.

Link deleted, illegal to advertise via websites, particularly to "win" items

ok well i went to practice for this drama thing im in (called Eternity House...a little "christian" thing that we do every halloween...pretty fun actually) anyway ... when i got home my dad said that he ordered me one. so i don't have to worry about it...he got me a 100$ antec 550watt sumthing or other...very appreciative. but thanx for all your input guys you told me everything i needed to know :D

first off, adapters are no good. Its just like a bottleneck. It will work with just a 20pin connector, but you might run into stability problems at high clocks. If you are really THAT paranoid about it, i would say for a OCZ Powerstream 520.

Kalgatha said:
allright...theres nothing wrong with anything as far as i know. but i just got my new motherboard in (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813136159#DetailSpecs) ok well...i get it in and take out my old one yada yada yada then i go to plug up the power supply and...my main power supply...thingy...that goes to my MOBO has 20 pins...and it needs 24 apparently...well....i need to know what to do. buy a new power supply? if so what kind? is there some kindof adapter for this? thanx everybody
Thanks for reporting this, can't see any harm in the link in this case, you're only referring to a supplier, OK?

Maurice said:
Thanks for reporting this, can't see any harm in the link in this case, you're only referring to a supplier, OK?
I don't understand why you respond to reports in the thread. It's really confusing if someone doesn't know what you're talking about. Besides, what's the point? It's like hijacking. If it really is necessary, can't you just PM the reporter?

spank_fusion said:
I don't understand why you respond to reports in the thread. It's really confusing if someone doesn't know what you're talking about. Besides, what's the point? It's like hijacking. If it really is necessary, can't you just PM the reporter?
For your information, the whole idea is to respond to reported posts, I don't understand you, yet again. You yourself report posts, so what do you expect us mods to do?, I am also a mod at Computer Vitals, nobody there asks this, & it's only your opinion that nobody knows what I'm talking about, & I do contact members by PM, if Ithink that the thing I need to tell them, is too sensitive to put on open forum.

Are other members confused by the Reported Post procedure?, let me know please.

A new PSU is better than a converter indeed. Just make sure that you have what you want lol :p

@Maurice:...Erm...rite...

Maurice:...Erm...rite...

Hello again friend, by this, are you saying that I am stating the obvious?, some members don't seem to understand why reported posts are essential, especially the member I replied to on this subject.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom