Reputation Points

Brookfield

Golden Master
Can I remind members that if someone has helped them with a problem, they can award them reputation points, at bottom left of that person's post there are three icons, click on the centre one & small window opens, top left.

Re: Reputatation Points

Well, reputation tom y point is how he/she acs. If they are the most helpful, I step to their side and I spread the good in her. Reputations is when I only remember, but I'm still trying to use it...just asking something though: Mr.Lindon, could you arrange the reputation level bars and remove that thing with the 24hrs...it's kind of awkward

I recommend having The comments appear in User CPs (They are anon unless the user signs) and that It display the number of reputation points under the username.

And Reputation is something you could comment if you just agreed or disagreed with their post.

Yeah, it's good that this is a sticky. Although some people say that reputation points are pointless, it's good to know who's really helping and who's just posting here and there...

I also think that you don't have to be the one that got helped to give reputation. For example, if someone asked for some info on some RAM, and someone else helped out a lot, you can give reputation to them as well. It doesn't have to be just the person that asked about it. That's my opinion anyway.

spank_fusion said:
I also think that you don't have to be the one that got helped to give reputation. For example, if someone asked for some info on some RAM, and someone else helped out a lot, you can give reputation to them as well. It doesn't have to be just the person that asked about it. That's my opinion anyway.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom