XBOX 360 Demos Hit Walmarts

Paradox said:
This rocks because it means the people that made games strictly for nintendo will start making them for superior platforms
Who says the GameCube is inferior? Have you played any of the Resident Evils on it or anything like that? It's got ridiculously good graphics. The GameCube is sorely underrated in my opinion.

Yes, but as a majority it has "kiddy games" I think gamecube targets a younger audience (Or atleast they did last Time I checked their game list{2 months ago})

And I didnt say it was inferior, The next gen consoles are "superior" to the old ones arent they?

As far as the stealing thing goes there is a huge possibility. Wal mart has the worst security anywhere. At a super walmart they will only have about 7 cameras to cover the entire store and to watch previous footage you must stop the film. I used to work at target and knew the security there well and he was tellin me about the guys he talks to at walmart. Security at walmart is a joke so i expect to have one stolen soon.

Where do you live? I have counted the cameras in our towns walmart. 258! I have literally gone around looking to see if there was anywhere a camera couldnt see, know the only place I found? Bathrooms, Changing Rooms, and Near the Gun Rack o_O

Our walmart actually has one on each end of the row with the games, consoles, and handhelds that you can literally touch just by reaching up. Then a normal one right in the center

And At your signature: No, a "1" weighs no more and no less than a "0"

Paradox said:
Where do you live? I have counted the cameras in our towns walmart. 258! I have literally gone around looking to see if there was anywhere a camera couldnt see, know the only place I found? Bathrooms, Changing Rooms, and Near the Gun Rack o_O

Our walmart actually has one on each end of the row with the games, consoles, and handhelds that you can literally touch just by reaching up. Then a normal one right in the center

All the wal-marts here are like that too. maybe he lives in a samll town or something. even mt local corner store has more cameras then that,lol.

niceties55 said:
Problem is that you can only play 1 game on it for a while and that you will not want to tell too many people about it or people will get suspicious.

They usually have the system auto-restart after 5-10 minutes of playing so then one person won't hog the controller the whole time, especially if theres other people waiting.

Paradox said:
Yes, but as a majority it has "kiddy games" I think gamecube targets a younger audience (Or atleast they did last Time I checked their game list{2 months ago})

And I didnt say it was inferior, The next gen consoles are "superior" to the old ones arent they?

Kiddy games?! You mean games that are addicting, fun, enjoyable and actually suitable for a family? Yes, Nintendo is great company with those kinds of games. Games that are fun without the violence (with the exception of Resident Evil and Metroid Prime etc).

Paradox said:

Those are all dummy cameras. Domes are cheap so they put them up. Trust me they do not have that many cameras. They do that to hide where the real camera is so a robber wouldnt know where to go to escape the cameras.

O and btw i live in a good suberb of Dallas

And trust me, I've looked in the cameras, they move, you can hear the cameras, I didnt say I counted the domes I counted the cameras.

ChuNalt787 said:
Those are all dummy cameras. Domes are cheap so they put them up. Trust me they do not have that many cameras. They do that to hide where the real camera is so a robber wouldnt know where to go to escape the cameras.

O and btw i live in a good suberb of Dallas

Never underestimate any kind of camera! Haha, especially if they're the "dummy" kind. You never know! ;)

Back
Top Bottom