99nasha in the flesh!

99nasha said:
Yeah dude! Where do you live?

You can find your nearest squadron from here :D

http://www.aircadets.org/map_test.htm

Nah, nah, it's too long ago, 1950!, anyway I was never in the cadets, I was called up for two years National Sevice, [no option] straight into the RAF, qualifying for the police & given the rank of Corporal, anyway, thanks for the suggestion, I've calmed down now, as I hope you have,.......so, friends again?

Maurice :D

99nasha said:
Always will be :D
That's very gracious of you, & I'll try, if my scanner behaves itself to send you those photos sometime; my bungalow, my car, & me at my computer, don't hold your breath though, my Packard Bell scanner will need a hard whack with the heel of my shoe to convince it to work I expect. lol
read.gif
<<-- me screaming at the scanner!

Maurice

extendcradle said:
That was sad.I probably agree that certain people could do those miserable things. Did they investigate for these thing? Because I didn't even saw it on newspaper or TV news. What did the ambassador to the philippines do?
No, it never made the media, my wife was so angry for my sake, & didn't want publicity, he had given us bother for years, he never married, he became a Jehovah's Witness, you heard of those?, they believe in Jesus, but in a different way, he upset both of us by saying that in the eyes of their belief/cult, we weren't proprelly married, & the Phillipines business was the last straw, she was all for leaving him out there, I nearly did, but after all he was my flesh & blood, so I got him home, & as far as I know the Ambassador didn't get involved, I expect his staff dealt with it, my guess was that he never heard even hear of the incident, I went round to where he lodged, but they wouldn't speak to me, I sent them a letter by recorded delivery, so I knew that they had got it, I told them how my brother died, & in what conditions he was living at the time, telling them bluntly that it was their fault, I didn't take it any farther, they were a sly, crafty lot, & would, I'm sure, have wriggled out of it, so that was that.

Thanks for your interest,

Maurice.

Maurice said:
No, it never made the media, my wife was so angry for my sake, & didn't want publicity, he had given us bother for years, he never married, he became a Jehovah's Witness, you heard of those?, they believe in Jesus, but in a different way, he upset both of us by saying that in the eyes of their belief/cult, we weren't proprelly married, & the Phillipines business was the last straw, she was all for leaving him out there, I nearly did, but after all he was my flesh & blood, so I got him home, & as far as I know the Ambassador didn't get involved, I expect his staff dealt with it, my guess was that he never heard even hear of the incident, I went round to where he lodged, but they wouldn't speak to me, I sent them a letter by recorded delivery, so I knew that they had got it, I told them how my brother died, & in what conditions he was living at the time, telling them bluntly that it was their fault, I didn't take it any farther, they were a sly, crafty lot, & would, I'm sure, have wriggled out of it, so that was that.

Thanks for your interest,

Maurice.

Yeah I heard of Jehovah's Witness,they are claiming that they are the only religion known by God which is indeed all their belief is against the holy bible. So you'd been in Philippines also? After what happened to your brother,I guess you hated our country but after all,there are a lot of nice places to go here. Just avoid those stupid person taking advantages in some tourists,we also condemned them. Visit www.wowphilippines.com.ph and see the tourist spot you probably enjoy during your stay....

Back
Top Bottom