Drug Bust

Yeah, some cops do take things too far. Most are pretty nice and are good, but some just keep beating you even when you don't do anything. I remember seeing something about police brutaility in New Orleans after Katrina.

The police arn't the ones you have to worry about...
it's the traffic wardens who wanted to be police but wern't stable enough that are the real vindictive bar * ards.

Good point about the money though. I mean it's not exactly like yuo're going to go public about having turned a load of people in to fight for that money...

the cop exaggeration and stuff is a huge thing. My dad was actually talkin about it last night and a few times before. He hates that kind of crap, where the person isn't doing anything but then the cops come and have to stick a gun to their head and make a big deal out of nothing.

Yea paradox ask yourself this are they affectign you. As in physically where you live. I doubt it. What have they done to you? Prob nothing at all. Now um, let say you bust htem, and you get nothing. Well you let it slip that you ratted, or you never know how it will slip. But I assure you evenutally they will find out. Plus do you really want to create a beef where there isn't a need for it. I mean, sure if they killed your family, or if they cause physically damage then alright. BUT THEY DON'T so stay out of it. I assure this will keep you much safer then ratting. I know a lot of them types. Most of them just wanna get high, and could care less what you do, till they get arrested cause of you.

Back
Top Bottom