P2P freeware, crap free!!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Does anybody know any spyware/bundle/virus free. Since the settings for winmx changed, everybody thinks it has shutdown, but the settings just need changing, but hardly anybody uses it anymore, so I need a new one. That is crap free. Does anybody know any?

Go into the program and then find the settings. Then change them. I havent got winmx...

Dont know if we can really talk about P2P programs like this, so im not sure if i should suggest any..?

They're illegal and talking about illegal actives is forbidden here

P2P isnt illegal...Its the stuff which is shared on it. (which he isnt discussing) 90% of people on this forum will have a P2P program on their computer, so dont worry about it

Ah, thats alright then..

Well Limewire Pro is excellent, and as far as i found it is has no spyware or anything 'bugy' of the kind..
and
~edonkey
~WinMX(as you were talking bout, i pretty sure it had closed or they will be, they got busted or something, with the RIAA something like that anywho but yeah.. who knows
~imesh
Well ive heard they are good and all but i havent tried them so they could have spy ware and all but what ya download off p2p you still are ar great risk of spyware and all those nasties..so yeah ya cant really win..

DC++ is almost 100% crap free. Well that depending on what hubs u use. I have not used it for ages, but it was really good when I was still using it.

Ok cheerz guys, Im sure evan the moderators have got p2p...if im allowed to say that. Which hub should I use on DC++??

Fankyu

Back
Top Bottom