The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

??

I guess I should have cleared that up by saying I wrestle, this isn't the I need to lost a few pounds kind of deal.. :)

weight loss... yeah, i could do with loosing a bit of weight... theres no way i can have a big breakfast/medium lunch/small dinner, its bacon and egg sandwich or nothing for breakfast, chippie or chicken tikka sandwich, and whatever my mum cooks, or what i can be bothered to cook for tea... and thats my healthy balanced diet (lmao :rolleyes: )

Sorry about what i put, i thought i pressed the quote not edit :p

mark thorpe said:
weight loss... yeah, i could do with loosing a bit of weight... theres no way i can have a big breakfast/medium lunch/small dinner, its bacon and egg sandwich or nothing for breakfast, chippie or chicken tikka sandwich, and whatever my mum cooks, or what i can be bothered to cook for tea... and thats my healthy balanced diet (lmao :rolleyes: )

Sorry about what i put, i thought i pressed the quote not edit :p

Yes, well i need a diet, theres this girl thats fit im gonna ask out so im doing every sport i can.

Girls don't care much about weight. I assure you i've seen some large men with some fine ass chicks. Face is important though.

Nik00117 said:
Girls don't care much about weight.
Well i guess you dont know girls/females that well as you thought you did..
Girls worry and stress and all about their weight and there appearance...majorly!
Nik00117 said:
Face is important though.
..yeah and so is personality..guys tend to forget that *ALOT*..

I dont know about you or any other guys or gals for that matter but i dont want to date someone who has zero sense of homour and zero personality..what a bore..z.z.z. :rolleyes:

newho thats my little 2 and half cents..

Back on track of the suject...pictures guys/girls..

Heya,

I dont think that the face is important, as long as they look better than michawl jackson, there fine, its the personality i think!!!

I think the majority of people look better than MJ, so I think you've got a lot to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom