Help anyone know a website where i can find out how

dickibobboy

In Runtime
anyone know how to or a website on how to input the security code on a volvo vc 602 tape/radio player i have looked all over. this is the only site where i can get help from ppl

do you know the security code? because if you don't know the security code you'll have to take it to a dealer. you should be able to input the code right when you turn the radio on, it should say something like "input security code" or something to that effect. I know thats what happened with my stock tape deck.

i have the code but when i press something nothing happens it says code on the screen and the code i have got has the number nine in it and there is not noe on the display also the car is 10yr old

thats not very friendly...

However it's the advice I took with my old radio, since I didn't really think it was worth the dealers time...

take it to a dealer, it's the only way...

malbuc87uk said:
10 years old? Volvo?

Get a new stereo, man! Or better still a new car.

u could do with a new life if you think that is appropriate when i am asking a simple question and if you cant even help!!!. the car is not mine i have a ford fiesta st my nan has a volvo

you might try pulling the battery cables OFF the battery and touching them together, this might reset the radio to factory specs, and make it "forget" the code, but I don't know, it's worth a try......but please make sure the battery cables are off the battery before you touch them together or else you'll have more problems than just the radio code!

Back
Top Bottom