my computer talks.. how can I make it shu@ u@?

"I would check the Process tab in Task Manager to see if there's anything that I don't recognize. "

i wouldnt recongnize anything... is there a guide on them?

"Try looking in the control panel. Sometimes they have graphics card options in there."

for what?

My graphics card.. 7800

If you never pay attention to the Task Manager before, than you won't know what to look for. I have no clue what you have in your Task Manager so I don't know what to look for too. Everyone's got different programs running in the background so it's hard to say. Most of "my" programs I know what they are in the Task Manager. If I see something that usually doesn't show up there, I end the process.

tsh said:
My computer talks to me.. no idea why

It says something which I cant understand.... in a deep voice

only says something if I load a game or use Cat control center....

Its starting to pi@@ me off... everytime I load a game I hear something like

(game @@@@ something sometihng something) then it stops

Maybe its the games your playing like a error when trying to play it or playing it or maybe its apart of the game itself or pop ups that talk.. etc?

Either that or you have been watching to many doom movies or playing doom games and/or watching the exorcism is Emily Rose type movies..

If all not works ...id advice you to call in an exorcist.. oh and holy water to throw onto the computer..that should do it..

Hahahahaha...when I first saw the title, I was thinking, "Another drunk guy...?" Hahaha...this is kinda funny...no offense of course ;) The first I've heard about this...

i bet its a wav file.
search for wav files and see if you can find the one which is producing the voice.
woz

Back
Top Bottom