My all new parts desktop blue error screen at XP installation (please help)

joxley1990 said:
See!! What did I say "Make sure the HDD is in properly" hehe

hehe :) not sure about that. We removed the HDD several times and checked the connections. We even replaced it with a new different brand. It must be something else. All the parts worked after I installed windows to the HDD on a different computer, so it is a very wierd problem. I hope I don't have to go through this if I decide to format.

I'd run memcheck even though it's working now and make sure your memories good so you don't run into tons of corrupt files in about a week...

aaron12345 said:
I'd run memcheck even though it's working now and make sure your memories good so you don't run into tons of corrupt files in about a week...

how do you do that?

edit: oh it's a software I guess. They probably have a free trial version. I will try it. Thank you everyone for your replies.

Damn Im going through the same problem with my laptop... Everything starts loading really slow... I takes me about 20 mins to get online, and by the time i get on, the blue screen comes up... Also my laptop is making a werid louder then usually noise... On the thread, people said stuff about rams and such, but i dont know much about computers... Is there a way I can fix this? Like a simple way removing something or deleting things? I dont know how to reboot, or any the term for computers... Or is there a place i can take my laptop to, to get it fixed... Thanks for the help in advance...

Before I can even open the file, the blue screen pops up... Takes too long to load everything... Sometimes, it doesnt even load....

Hustler said:
Damn Im going through the same problem with my laptop... Everything starts loading really slow... I takes me about 20 mins to get online, and by the time i get on, the blue screen comes up... Also my laptop is making a werid louder then usually noise... On the thread, people said stuff about rams and such, but i dont know much about computers... Is there a way I can fix this? Like a simple way removing something or deleting things? I dont know how to reboot, or any the term for computers... Or is there a place i can take my laptop to, to get it fixed... Thanks for the help in advance...

I don't know much about this but I suggest you write down the error type (number) that you get because there are a lot of reasons that cause the blue error screen and describe everything that happens in details. Also post your problem in a new thread beacause a lot of people will miss it here. They mostly look at the first post to help.

Back
Top Bottom