Saw 2

god did you saw warez? that is mega spyware. and saw 1 was aawesome. i am gonna see saw 2 on the day it comes out. but.....it doenst look as good as 1.but it looks good. i like when the japanses guy died in the 1st one

Anyone that says I liked when someone died scares me dude

And all P2P software is bound to have malware dude, Ive gotten a ton of stuff from LimeWire too, Thats why I manually clean everything weekly, Dont trust those antiviruses, they never get everything. At most theyre good for preliminary swipes

And all you have to do to protect yourself from Spyware is have a strict firewall until you delete it

That's what everyone's been saying too, including my friends. But the suspense is still there though. Why do they have to put them into groups? I think that just ruins it.

Just to kind of switch things up a bit, what were some of your favorite things or scenes in Saw 1? For me I remember really liking the whole jaw-ripping device scene. Simply because of how intense it was, knowing what she had to do to get the key and then still wondering if she would even make it in time before that thing ripped her face in two. Just a very intense scene. The whole movie rocked though.

It looks pretty good from looking at the previews and the trailer i'm going to go see it when it comes out.

well limewire doenst have anything. only spybot gets mad at it. and idk i liked when the japanese guy screamed.

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

ya know it was funny

and this is mean and no offense but i dont really like japenesse people. idk why, and i dont like communists and russians. remember NO OFFENSE it isnt ur falt if you are russian, japenese or communistic, idk i just dont like them. i know it is a sterotype but i am srry

Every movie I download on limewire that's a .avi doesn't play so I wasted 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom