2001 Posts

I've got more than you... but then i've had my account more than a ful two years longer than you've had yuors... My average posts per day is only 3.6 though... whilst you average of 17.5 posts per day... I'm not actually surprised... just imagine if you'd have kept the steve11 account and added on from there with a name change...

Thanks guys, ill catch up with you root, ill probably have about 2,500 by the end of this week becuase we over here are on half term.

congrats...

i dont get a half term... i get to go to work, and do an aircraft familarisation course (or however its spelt...) for the whole week... should be interesting, but im gonna miss not having half terms!! oh well... gotta do the work if i want to get paid! lol

17... but with my apprenticeship i get paid to go to college, and part of that is having to work over the half terms... im not too bothered though, i like money :) itll help me keep diesel in my car when ive passed my test...

yep, i like getting paid to go to college :). i left school a year early, so i got a years worth of fees back... bought a car with that... now im getting paid to go to college, so ill be able to afford to keep fuel in it too... lol (once i pass the test that is...)

Back
Top Bottom