I was just going to make a thread about this I swear!....lol
I was wondering myself what that little green box was about, I thought it had something to do with reputation, but I wasn't sure. yeah, I think you should have the rep points displayed underneath our names, it's just easier that way.

Yep, i have being use'n it heaps, and when im trying to learn about something or get some tech help i look and that for it and say i need help and i get the right help i need i give that person(or sometimes personss) rep :D
*coughTommycough* :p

wow.....you rock! :D

I've only got 16... (sobs)...

but I don't think they are important anyway...

Reputations I will give. The people who deserves it will recieve it...give me more reputations...

EDIT: I've done the major part of you....don't worry webmonkey, Youhave some reputations!

Thanks to the people who are giving me reputations :D

I have something around that... I checked and it says I have 19 reputation points...

:p I have got 20.

What does it mean if its got a grey mark, becuase i got one of them for the latest rep point recieved,

G0d people!.. see what i mean you people are abuse'n the system, it DONT work like that you dont just give reps out to every dick and harry! Jut for the fun of it..

Someone helps you ..you give them a rep
Someone post something that is wrong and giving the wrong advice you dont rep at ALL or neg rep them, its simple!

Not that hard to understand and follow!

The other forums im on knows how it works and its a great forum coz people dont abuse it and works out just fine.. Come to think of it its a better run forum the MODs are fanastic and ban memebers and etc and handle wells and memebers dont bitch and bicker like little school girls and the banned members dont come back to start any trouble they get over it! and etc etc..
I wish CF was like that but even better! We all need to stick together and do what we come here for...COMPUTERS and learn and help! etc etc..
/me puts my shop box away..
/end of rant/bitch/complaining

Tommy Boy said:
wow.....you rock! :D

No..you ROCK! :p Your like one of the top helpful smart people and knows alot, you have helped me the most with alot of my n00bish problems and you dont be a smart a$$ like some others and you take it seriously and all :D

How do you give someone reputation? (sorry if this is already on the forums somewhere and i missed it)

Back
Top Bottom