My avatar

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Does anyone like my avatar, if they would like to know how to make them, on photoshop cs, pm me becuase on my tutorial website i have shown how to do it.

Steven,

Please give feed back

Here is the sig i made to go with it. I also made a purple desktop like that ill post later.

randomizeation-sig.gif

Yeah looks pretty good, you could add to it tho to make it more...'yours' and add a little 'spice' to it but yeahs pretty good..

Im talking about the avatar and the sig...

Cool, thanks if you want you can pm with me how to make it, i think it looks pretty good becuase i made it by just fiddling around.

webmonkey said:
Cool, thanks if you want you can pm with me how to make it, i think it looks pretty good becuase i made it by just fiddling around.

I know how to use Photshop CS etc, I use to play around with the layers and gradens(sp) and all that good stuff, but had to take it off comp :(

All you have to do is play around and experiment with diffrent brushes and etc etc..
And you can add to a sig by use'n ani' shop thats alot of fun too that :D

And tutorials are good help to to give you an idea of something.

But what i ment before you could add to it the sig and avatar make it more...ah whats the word..i dunno forgot..too tried..newho after when im not busy ill find something to show ya what i mean..

sorry to double post :eek:

this is an example~

Botton(s) like for sites and etc..the list of examples is endless you can create something and make it 'your' and be original about it

ezral2.gif

haha i didnt :p ..wish!

edit:

It would be pretty easy tho..
All you need is photoshop, which ever verson would be best dont think it would really matter..Ani' shop and blending would prob be used and layers maybe i say about...3 or 4 or so, guessing, and use ani' shop for that flashing border..i think it would be pretty basic...?

oh and the picture should be better, more clear, dont think they cleared it well anof(i forgot what the tool is called)

I use Photoshop CS too :)
Not too good at it though ... nice stuff you made there webmoneky :D

I made it using a tutorial becuase i didnt know what else to do, i want to find out about all the brushes and that.

Back
Top Bottom