What do you get if you have a lot of reps? Like, a prize or something? lol.. I have a couple under my belt, but yeah, david, it would be better to have an actual display of the number underneath our names...

example.png

That was taken off of another forum I frequant, She has good reputation, The more you have, the more green bars you get

The lower it gets, the less you have/more red ones you have

Ummmm.... I think that's what the little green tile is under our post counts. None of us have enough reputation to have more than one tile though. I was curious as to what those green things were!

I want to check something...vould anyone be nice and add some good reputation. i want to get 50 points. I just want to check something badly. It's forum related

You can't just add as many as you want. You get one point for each time someone gives you reputation. You can't give someone reputation more than once for the same post, you have to give some reputation to other people before you can give more reputation to that person again, and you can't give more than a certain amount of reputation per twenty-four hours (I think it's ten).

Yes I know this one lol. Anyways, Fellow Members, just add to my reputation. It's just a forum check. Do this and I'll start using the reputation thingy too...promised :D

Thanks a lot in advance! You can't believe how much important I have to check that!

Back
Top Bottom