Drug Bust

Tommy Boy said:
heh....typical potheads..defending marijuana like it should be legal.
Paradox: make the calls man....the driggies should get what they deserve.

Hey assclown, I'm not a pothead. I don't want it to be legal, but I don't think it's right to snitch on someone minding their own buisness, so quit making these ignorant assumtions.

And Paradox, I hope you either get beat the **** out of for snitching on these kids, or you get busted for illegally downloading copywritten material and have to go to jail in life, and make your whole family go into debt.

Paradox said:
Oh I know I didn't just hear you speak down to me. You better think before you speak

i did speak down to you, and what are you gonna do about it? tell on me?

Wow... take a deep breath and cool it. Don't start a flame war, don't be dumb and do it. Keep our forums clean and good. You don't want your account disabled, I assume, so I think that you should cool it my friend. Getting banned is the start, then getting an i.p. ban if the abuse continues, yeah... I've seen it happen way too many times on CF, so please, let's not post silly things like that and keep the standards of thinking to a level in which we can all speak to each other with respect and integrity. Thanks.

im not saying it in an angry way, im just saying that, from what ive seen, if he makes a bad move it can end up costing him more than what he makes. So yes I am talking down to him in the sense that im given him advice that can save him allot of trouble. The real world is cut throat and not so nice.

And the tell on me is for pure satire.

Oh cut the nice guy act, Do not talk down to me. Period.

You are not above or below me, In this world I will see you as my equal and I yours.

If you have something to say to me you will do so in a civil tone. Got it? Good.

Chances are slim... if you feel that you live in an area where drugs are a problem, or if you feel that drugs are a problem, do what you have to do to get rid of them, do what you have to do to make your consience better, ask yourself if you'd be doing it if the money wasn't there?

To add a new twist, here in the UK there is a scheme that is run at christmas where people can be paid for tipping off the police about drunk drivers. simillar situation, drink driving kills people, and ruins lives, it's irrisponsible and stupid, would I make that call, hell yes, I'd even bust my own family for drink driving...

Would I bust them for drugs... Hell no, because I don't think that soft/recriational drugs are a problem.

I don't think that what you are 'in on' is like some kind of international cartel, probably just a few local dealers. so I wouldn't worry too much.

Tommy Boy said:
well here, look at some facts....you say you've done a lot of research on pot? you obviously haven't seen this
http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html
marijuana is harmless......yeah right, read that article.
Whilst I agree with most of the site, I have to say I think some of it is bull... it's government funded and biased... besides. it's also out of date, as this source...
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8155 will tell you, canaboids have a positive effect on the brain... -the site is non biases and funded by the publication of the accompanying magazine...

So there are the facts, now who do you believe? popular opinion, or scientific research?

bear in mind there is no way to scientificalyl measure grade potential, social economics, behaviour patterns or memory loss as each person is different (so all that site is opinion rather than fact).

However the site makes a point, people who smoke are breathing in carbon monoxides and lowering the bodies potential to carry oxygen in the blood, and increasing the risk of cancer, (again this can be scientifically measured and is a fact).

So combining information from the two sites,
we can smoke lots of pot, and get a cancer, we can increase our brain size/capacity and memory capacities, but at the same time suffer memory loss and get dumb... (the last two were obviuosly only there for sarcasm...

Smoking Pot has a pleasurable effect on the brain (if you like feeling stoned that is), it's a depressant, and is relaxing, it has the potential to halp various people with a lot of diseases, but also has the potential to create bad diseases as well...

Many people say Pot is not addictive, (not physically addictive). But Pot is addictive, it's phcologically and socially addictive, socially addictive because people who use it tend to hang out in groups, thus it makes it harder for a user to give up, because it ostracises them from the group. plus it's the social norm...

As a final question, when smoking in public becomes illegal, will anybody be attempting to phone the police about this? the health risks are astronimical, and I'm sure everyone has heard a story or two about smokers stealing some money to buy cigarettes, (certainly I once knew someone who'd borrow money from the till at his work to buy cigarettes), and these are physically adictive as well...

given that Canabis has positive health side effects as well as negative.
has anyone changed their opinions about the position of canabis when compared to say alcohol and tobacco, (both just as dangerouis, both can lead to a criminal lifestyle), both cause disease and death, yet both are socially acceptable?

smoking isnt socially acceptable...

if the drugs are illegal, their illegal for a reason. if you do illegal drugs you are an idiot, and deserve to be put in jail.

mark thorpe said:
smoking isnt socially acceptable...

if the drugs are illegal, their illegal for a reason. if you do illegal drugs you are an idiot, and deserve to be put in jail.

But what if they're legal in certain places, and illegal in other places? Which government is correct?

I don't mean this in a hostile way in the slightest bit, I just wanted your opinion. And also, why do you think that it is bad? And shouldn't alcohol be llillegal?

Back
Top Bottom