I could use some help please!

wolfinstinct

In Runtime
I can't press ctrl, alt, del or right click task bar to access the task manager!
I cant install some common firewalls, antivirus, ect. programs. help would be nice!

are you the admin of the computer? or under the account? see if you can log off and log on as the administrator.

im the admin, some programs that take alot of ram are opening by themselves now. realy getting annoying and slowing my computer waaay down.

you mean things like spyware?

go to RUN under start menu

type in: msconfig

go to the very right tab on the top.. and choose the selective startup programs you want.. dont screw around if you dont know what ur doing.. but you can always log on as safe mode and fix it. :p

i read somewhere that you can open task manager from browser? how do i do this?
i realy need to fix my computer... msconfig has everything that windows doesnt need, so it must not be showing everything...

it's also messing with games that connect to internet... cant download patch for starcraft, can't download updates with steam, ect.

the high ram programs are things like 3d editers, stuff thats normaly not bad... i have a few of em i just had to minimize cause they won't stop opening...

sasser is a negitive

make sure you run your spyware scans and virus scans for that stuff, sounds like spyware or a virus to me.

If you are the admin it looks like youve got some spyware of a virus. i had this once and couldnt use avg, word and stuff like that, i went on the mcafee website and they closed the browser down, try starting in safe mode without being connected to the web, Thats all i can think of apart from re installing windows. It looks like you had no protection :p

my D drive is no longer a valid win32 application...
if i could somehow get to task manager, this should all be over quikly...
and i realy don't want to reformat or anything like that!

Back
Top Bottom