Liquid Cooling

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok. Everyone talks about how sweet liquid cooling is. Well what is the deal with it really? I understand the principal behind it, Liquid carries heat energy better than gas.. but does it cost an arm and a leg to put together? I'm not that familiar with it really. Is there any chance of liquid spilling out onto it if its not put together correctly?

It seems like something I might want to look into, and People ask me all the time for advice about it, But I dont know anything on the topic lol

Enlighten me oh Friends

Ugh, I post something that hasn't been talked about in a while and NO ONE replies =\

Water cooling, very hard to fit I suppose now I look back at it. It is very hard to spill, but it can. All the ends are tied, very tight, but that aint stoppin the tube from being split...just stick with fans mate :)

I absolutely have no experience with water cooling. All I know is that they cool extremely well for your CPU and GPU. It sounds very risky because a slight leak will fry your system. I guess it uses water or perhaps some chemical mix to keep the water cool and recycles through the system so the chips don't get too hot.

it isnt hard at all as long as you take your time

COMPUTER_1.JPG

COMPUTER_3.JPG

COMPUTER_4.JPG

you can buy pre-mixed super duper crazy pro coolant but most everyone else uses a 50/50 or 60/40 of Anti freeze / Distilled water which works the best. then you can get the UV dye to make the coolant glow if you have a black light.

Yeah, They cost a fortune, Will Eventually stop working, Break if they go over a cliff, etc

lol But back on topic, How much would a water cooling system cost me?

not to mention that water cooling is extremely silent. and it cools much better than air, hardcore gamers and overclockers are the ones who mostly use water cooling. I'm not sure I like the thought of water running in my pc case amongst all my expensive computer parts....lol

Back
Top Bottom