Black hawk down

David Lindon

Golden Master
Just saw it, what do you think? I thought it was a good movie but private ryan was better for the war action etc

Woah... You mean you JUST saw it? Thats been out forever man... You just getting into the older movies or something? God Father, Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down lol

Not that special...I get far more intersting stories of my dad. He's seen alot more action than the US pilots

My granddad was a Fighter Pilot, Thats why my dad moved all over when he was younger.

And My grandpa was a mechanic, He had to make sure they were working so that they could fly lol (Hes moms dad)

And My Uncle Larry and Uncle Danny are Veterans of a couple wars, Most of My friends are going into the Military the year they graduate.

I'm thinking about it. If I were to go into the military I would not want to be on the front lines. If I were to do anything it would be those remote controlled bombers and whatnot. What I want to do is engineer new technologies.. Wonder if theres any room for something like that in the military lol
And if there is a draft in a couple years I'll be the "perfect" age to be drafted too, I might want to get in the development part so they dont say "You, Take this gun and go shoot as many of those guys over there as you can." lol

If your prepared to go the front line. Its part of the job and you have to accept it. Just because you join the armed forces doesnt automatically mean your going to die or have to kill someone.

It's a pretty good movie. I think saving Private Ryan is better though, I also like Enemy at the Gates. That was a cool movie.

Back
Top Bottom