General Electricals - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wtf?

It clearly says sub-forums. I am not happ where Electronics are. They should have it's own forum and renamed ELECTRONICS

Electronics is the real word and real sense for that. General Electricals is like electricity like Breaker, Fans...all that

I'd say just leave it the way it is... plus david will prolly not change it anyway. I say that it looks neat the way it is.

at least its here, but still....well it dont matter, but yeah its here. deal with it everyone, lol i have...

General Electricals....

So, first thing: the stickied thread above about what the General Electrical forum is for wouldn't be needed if it was in the right place. Second thing: I posted in that thread why, but someone felt it needed to be deleted for some reason even though it was a super valid point, so I'm posting my point here. Thirdly: the point - WHY THE HELL IS THE GENERAL "ELECTRICAL" FORUM INSIDE THE COMPUTER FORUM?!

It's kind of funny if you think about it though. It was put in the computer forum, and then a mod posted that it's not about computers. Heh, real organized. Anyway, I've been trying to get someone to answer the above question, and nobody has, so if you can elighten me (maybe there's a reason?), go for it.

Re: General Electricals....

doubt there is a reason, just it was misplaced when making it, and now he dosent want to move it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom