Have you got any piercings?

You've had that awhile, how old are you now?
What are you going to have this time if you get another? or are you just going to ad colour to the one you have now?

lol i heard that once you get one tat you cant help but get another, addictive lol

geek_gal said:
You've had that awhile, how old are you now?
What are you going to have this time if you get another? or are you just going to ad colour to the one you have now?

lol i heard that once you get one tat you cant help but get another, addictive lol
yeah it's been awile, I'm 25 now.
It's true, tatoo's are addictive, I've been wanting another one for a long time but just never got around to it really, the best tatoo artist around is a 45 min drive north. I think I'm probably going to get a dragon on my arm, or maybe on my right shoulder blade. thats the one I've been wanting for a while also. I look around from time to time on tatoo websites to see if I find anything that appeals to me.

If i would get a tatoo, i would go down to Las Vegas and get it done at the "Inked" place. Hart & harrington tatoo company (thats wat i think it's called)

geek_gal said:
Nice, alot of guys get there top done or there nip's. You should of got it done at a pro tho, infection is pretty serious tho...If you hear about lot of diffrent storys about people having alot of trouble with infections and if you have heard of 'the lump' they are pretty scary, some cases ~
" oh hell no i have to go to the hospital and see Doc' iveseenthatmanytimesbefore.."

Thanks, yeah ive done plenty of reseach about piercing and all and yeah im up for it :p If you know me, im the person..you wouldnt even think i would be the type tho..so its gunna be good to see the reponse to some of the people i no..heh what good fun :D Im so cant wait..

But i heard that if you get an infection that you really shouldnt take the piercing out? Coz it hit the air and when the hole closes over the infection gets stuck in there? And makes it hole lot worse...:S
Did it take a long long time for yours to prob heal?

You're right, really a festival isn't the best place to get something like that done. Going into a Slayer mosh pit straight afterwards didn't help, but that's a different story altogether >_>. To be honest I was too intoxicated to care much, and I could have got a lot worse done. I'm happy with em. I encountered "the lump", not nice to see at all, and they became quite stingy and tender at times especially while cleaning them. Surgical spirit does the job, as long as your willing to grind your teeth when it stings. ;) The two I got this June took about 3/4 months to heal, the first one I got done last June wasn't healed until something like December/January.

When you get it done, just make sure you got a hoody or something to squeeze; for me it hurt like buggery, but after the initial sting the adrenaline kicked in and it wasn't so bad. You should be ok; the only advice I can give is to close your eyes and think of something else. The pain will still be there, but if you concentrate on something else it helps with the shock. Best of luck.

Tommy Boy said:
yeah it's been awile, I'm 25 now.
It's true, tatoo's are addictive, I've been wanting another one for a long time but just never got around to it really, the best tatoo artist around is a 45 min drive north. I think I'm probably going to get a dragon on my arm, or maybe on my right shoulder blade. thats the one I've been wanting for a while also. I look around from time to time on tatoo websites to see if I find anything that appeals to me.

Oh woho didn't know you were 25, I was guess'n about 19 or something..
And yeah its best to travil to the best place that you thing is clean and all, its worth it I think, specially if you are wanting a (another) tat, tattoos are more of a risk than a nose piercing or something like that. Dragon would be cool, usally tattoo mean something to the person, like a metaphors (lol yeah I no a big word for me hehe) But like they stand for something. I know this girl she's about 18 or something and she is really artsy and that and she designs tribal tattoos etc, and they are *so* awesome, I keep telling her she should go pro and get into tattoo artistry or something.. They are so awesome i was thinking about some of the drawings she showed me and i would so get one on my back or something, she has heaps of talent..
But yeah you should do like a draft of a tat you might want and just compere to what you want, but yeah either way is good :) Good luck, when you get another one if you do show us!

Slayer said:
You're right, really a festival isn't the best place to get something like that done. Going into a Slayer mosh pit straight afterwards didn't help, but that's a different story altogether >_>. To be honest I was too intoxicated to care much, and I could have got a lot worse done. I'm happy with em. I encountered "the lump", not nice to see at all, and they became quite stingy and tender at times especially while cleaning them. Surgical spirit does the job, as long as your willing to grind your teeth when it stings. ;) The two I got this June took about 3/4 months to heal, the first one I got done last June wasn't healed until something like December/January.

When you get it done, just make sure you got a hoody or something to squeeze; for me it hurt like buggery, but after the initial sting the adrenaline kicked in and it wasn't so bad. You should be ok; the only advice I can give is to close your eyes and think of something else. The pain will still be there, but if you concentrate on something else it helps with the shock. Best of luck.

Lol yeah I spose, what can ya do when you don't know what the heck your doing, usually people do stuff they don't really no about or something when they have been drinking haha..
I thought ‘Surgical spirits' and strong chemicals like that wasn't good :S Sounds bloody painful just thinking about it, speesh if you had the lump..*ouchie*
But ..well pain can be good :p depends really.. neeewhhooo
Hah..
You know why it took so long to heal is where you got it done! Its usually about 6-7 weeks till its properly healed, or so I heard, that was with the nose tho, you got it in the ear(s) so could be entialy different..

Im *hope'n* that I have a *good* friend coming with me(if you know what I mean heh) So I have there support and to talk to and that, coz I heard that when that needle goes in its so so intense and stings like a couple of sec's then they put the jewelry in and its just uncomfortable..
Just worried about shock and the needle really..not so much the pain..really oh and its goes right and don't end up going to the hospital *cross fingers*

I personally think if your a male and have a peircing you look really stupid...

geek_gal said:
Oh woho didn't know you were 25, I was guess'n about 19 or something..
And yeah its best to travil to the best place that you thing is clean and all, its worth it I think, specially if you are wanting a (another) tat, tattoos are more of a risk than a nose piercing or something like that. Dragon would be cool, usally tattoo mean something to the person, like a metaphors (lol yeah I no a big word for me hehe) But like they stand for something. I know this girl she's about 18 or something and she is really artsy and that and she designs tribal tattoos etc, and they are *so* awesome, I keep telling her she should go pro and get into tattoo artistry or something.. They are so awesome i was thinking about some of the drawings she showed me and i would so get one on my back or something, she has heaps of talent..
But yeah you should do like a draft of a tat you might want and just compere to what you want, but yeah either way is good :) Good luck, when you get another one if you do show us!
oh yeah, definitly, I'll post a pic whenever I get another tat.....don't know when that'll be, but I'll do it. I want one, maybe two more, but I would never go as far as some of the guys on tv on Miami Ink (anyone watch that show?....I did once), I MIGHT go as far as a sleeve on one of my arms, but that'd be it I'll try and look for something that looks like what I want.

My tat I have now means something to me, my friend and I went to the South Side in Pittsburgh when I was living there going to school and we both decided to get tats to remember our experience at school. I picked out his, a dragon, and he picked out mine a skull. and we both decided to get the other persons tatoo sometime too....hence, the significance of the dragon. I thought it was pretty cool, we were like best friends the whole time there and just wanted to do something cool.

Back
Top Bottom