PC or Mac?

When you have multi-cored computers, the processors work together. They aren't just "freelance" and do what you tell them to seperately. They do it together and make it more efficient.

Paradox said:
oh? care to explain?
Since Apple will be using Intel chips soon, it'll only be a matter of time before Windows shows up on the machines. OSx86 has already been hacked to run on a PC, and it isn't even out yet!

It depends on what you do, Artists Use Apples B/c most of the programs and good stuff are designed FOR the Mac, but Windows uses PCs, so as long as Microsoft is still up their then PCs will be @ the top. I have only a few problem with the macs, One is the mouse sucks, Yes it looks cool but it sucks. Also Macs are expensive, they lack upgrade ability and i was raise up on windows and i cant get used to the OX setup but probably could. If macs make good mice, lower the prices, and increase upgradeability and get more aligned with the gaming industry and programming industry as a whole they have a fair chance to compete with Microsoft but no, BNOT in the near future. They will not take over in the near future b/c Microsoft is not going to disappear in the near future.

The_Necromancer said:
It depends on what you do, Artists Use Apples B/c most of the programs and good stuff are designed FOR the Mac, but Windows uses PCs, so as long as Microsoft is still up their then PCs will be @ the top. I have only a few problem with the macs, One is the mouse sucks, Yes it looks cool but it sucks. Also Macs are expensive, they lack upgrade ability and i was raise up on windows and i cant get used to the OX setup but probably could. If macs make good mice, lower the prices, and increase upgradeability and get more aligned with the gaming industry and programming industry as a whole they have a fair chance to compete with Microsoft but no, BNOT in the near future. They will not take over in the near future b/c Microsoft is not going to disappear in the near future.

Disagree, the mice are not crap, theyre the same as a pc, does that mean a pc sucks? no!

They are not expensive if you look into it, they can actually work out cheaper

They do not lack upgrade ability, you can upgrade them as you please

Theyre not designed for gaming!

Back
Top Bottom