Ipod Nano

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
What does everyone think about this, i am probably getting one of these 2gb black for xmas. I think there quite cool.

Definatly get one, theres all this crap about they fall apart and they dont...mine is absolutley amazing!

They're nice. Small and stores a lot.

However, IMO it's not really worth it yet. The 4gb costs almost the same price as a 20gb iPod Video ($50 less)and it only stores 5x less than the 20gb.

The Nano is sexy, but I still refuse to get an iPod just because of iTunes. I hate it. They should take a hint from Rio and let people transfer their music with Windows Explorer, but then I suppose they wouldn't make all their money.

ipod nano is cool, though im probably going to get the archos thingy instead (see the thread i started up about archos vs psp (i decided against the psp because of the need for external memory cards...) so now its between the archos and nano, but the archos has soo many extra features, for only about £150-200 more, so im probably going to go for that...

hehe, but can it record of TV and play movies?

Archos AV500 30GB Pocket Video Recorder

* Record directly from your TV, VCR, DVD player, cable or satellite box. Make scheduled recordings
* Store up to 130 hours of video, 85 movies, 15,000 songs or 300,000 photos
* Transfer photos directly from your digital camera using the USB host port
* Play DivX® & MPEG-4 files
* Play TV recorded shows, movies and home videos on a 4” color screen, your TV or any external screen

£350 inc. vat... thats where im wasting my next pay packet!!

Back
Top Bottom