Post your Performance Test 6.0 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS NOT FAKE, THAT WHAT I GOT FOR REAL! i think it's a faulty program. I ran the program on my sister's vaio which is 4 days old and it onli scored a 310, when it's got:
2Ghz Pentium M
GeForces G0 128 (PCI express 16x)
512 DDR2 dual channel

thats why i was surprised my 3yr old computer was scoring 2 times better than a 4 days old laptop.

but MINE WAS NOT FAKE! i even saved the benchmark file!

GiveMeBoost said:
ITS NOT FAKE, THAT WHAT I GOT FOR REAL! i think it's a faulty program. I ran the program on my sister's vaio which is 4 days old and it onli scored a 310, when it's got:
2Ghz Pentium M
GeForces G0 128 (PCI express 16x)
512 DDR2 dual channel

thats why i was surprised my 3yr old computer was scoring 2 times better than a 4 days old laptop.

but MINE WAS NOT FAKE! i even saved the benchmark file!

what does how old the laptop is have to do with it only scoring 310, and also that score is about right for the laptop.

also wondering why Fisher is only getting 610 when his card is and x850 and mine is x800 with other specs being very similar and i get 664

well, in "pass mark rating" help file it says for a typical Pentium 4 3.4Ghz gets a rating around 650. But the laptop is 2Ghz Pentium M, isn't that equivalent to 3.7Ghz Pentium 4. so why did it get 310.

i believe the reason is due to my mobo being a load of rubbish but i have just brought myself a DFI nForce4 Ultra D. plus your cpu is over clocked to 2.61 where as mine is just stock 2.4. your ram is also lower latancy than mine, mines just the corsair value ram

ill post up the results when i get my new mobo to see if it makes much of a change

awwww, i dont know how to insert the print screen, i got 777.5, i dont know how to put the image in.

Joxley, take a screenshit (Prnt screen), then open up paint, paste it, save it, go to www.imageshack.us , hit browse, find your file, double click it, when all the links come up, take the bottom one, the direct link, then put that in the img tags :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom