Saving Power Point

teddybear

Beta member
Hi y'all! I was wondering you could save a Microsoft Power Point on a blank cd? Because my power point is 5.37 MB & obviously it won't fit on any of my floppy disks :confused:

Yes ... a CD burner and a program will do ... download Nero or something and burn it as a data CD ...

All of those ideas are good. Nero is very easy to use, just download a trial copy..

However, if you really want to put it on a couple of floppy discs, just download a file splitter and save all of the splits onto seperate discs, might take 2 or 3 mind you, so It might just be easier buying a cheapy USB (thing). I normally transfer data to other computers via e-mail ( if the other computers have internet access ). I use gmail, so I can transfer up to 2GB of data, gmail is very good, but creepy. There is also the Gmail drive shell extension. This (free) programs creats a virtual hard-drive on your computer, so you can drag files into the Virtual HDD, and it will appear in your gmail inbox, or who ever you have logged in as. If anyone ever wants a gmail invitation, then give me a shout.

joxley1990@gmail.com

they are called USB flash drives....lol
is powerpoint installed on your computer as part of ms office? if so, there isn't any way that you can save it seperately.

Back
Top Bottom