Drug Bust

You never know. Some people like that always have connections or whatnot. If you think it's a risk worth taking, then do it. It's your choice.

I'm just an avid hater of drugs, They ruined so many of my friends and families lives. I want to turn those places in, not just for the money.. But I don't want some dealer guy showing up on my doorstep with a gun pointed at my face

It's bad enough when I skip school and just know im gonna get a call on the intercom "Hunter Blank please report to attendance" Immagine how paranoid Id be if I thought a drug dealer was after me >_<

I say if it doesn't affect you leave it be. If they wanna shot up, then let them. Plus why report someone who is smoking a joint. Thats abou tas bad as having ab eer.

But illegal, and if I dont I actually break a law

And I know someon that got high on pot and drove over a bridge

You mean off a bridge? Everyone drives over or on a bridge. But if you drive OFF a bridge, then it usually means that you go off the side or whatnot.

The fact that you have associated with some of these individuals, and established a rapport with these guys, you just now put yourself on their list of who could of potentially ratted them out. Now if these guys have never even seen you, or talked to you, I'd say go for it. But do what you will, It seems I'm not the only one here telling you your playing with fire. I could never put a $2,500 price tag on my own or families life/danger.

Well thats the thing, The person that told me where to get the stuff doesnt even go there much. Ive never been there, I have no need for it.. What are the chanches They would think it was me when Ive never met them

Back
Top Bottom