Best movie you have seen/or wanna see...

I WASNT ragging on him, I was ragging on the writers lol ^_^

If I had connections I would write a script, Everyone that reads my novels says I am a good writer. If It werent for the fact that you have to have connections to find actors, or the fact you need money to pay for the wages I would.

But until Then I will be a lowly Tech Guy, Wasting away his youth behind a luminescent screen making money making peoples 5 year old computers run properly

And Question: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT ME OVER SOMETHING SO STUPID, YOU SIMPLETON!?!

I just hope that when the scripts for the WonderWoman movie comes out, a really hot actress with big breasts will play the part. Have to carry on the tradition of Lynda Carter, *drool*.

DC Comics and Marvel are duking it out to see what can come out with the most movies now. Superman is DC Comics and so is WonderWoman. X-Men 3 and Spiderman 3 is by Marvel. Batman Begins is also DC Comics. Transformers, I have no clue. I just remember Hasbro toys, lol. Iron Man and Fantastic Four is marvel comics too. Seems to be the trend now in movies. Comic book turned movie. They're fun to watch though, especially when we grew up reading comic books.

Indeed, But its just.. They don't have any originals either, Its ALL sequals and remakes

Remakes and Sequals are good but they get boring after a while, You know that in the end the good guy wins, and the day is saved, yadda yadda

Back
Top Bottom