Need Linux!

Well ... you could try dual booting instead of getting a new hard drive ... by the way, if you want, try the Ubuntu CDs, they deliver it to your house for free so you won´t have to worry if you´ve burnt it correctly or not ... the delivery may take a few weeks though ... not sure if you can wait that long

Well no no, I'm building a new computer and don't have a HDD for that yet, I'm not doing anythign to this computer..

They don't cost a thing, not even shipping and handling?

MarxSoccer said:
Well no no, I'm building a new computer and don't have a HDD for that yet, I'm not doing anythign to this computer..

They don't cost a thing, not even shipping and handling?

I'm sure they cost something. you probably pay a bunch of money and they ship it to you for "free" because you paid for the shipping in the cost for the item.

Dishdog said:
I'm sure they cost something. you probably pay a bunch of money and they ship it to you for "free" because you paid for the shipping in the cost for the item.

They seriously don't ... seriously lol ... ask anybody who has ordered them ... Linux is referred to as being a community, especially Ubuntu ...
Good luck building your computer by the way :D

Wow ... thats alot ... i only got 5 ... not many people know about Linux unfortunately at my school :( They are all too accustomed to Windows :D

Wow ... thats alot ... i only ordered 5 CDs ... unfortunately, nobody knows about Linux at my school ... they all use Windows :(

Back
Top Bottom