Drug Bust

i use to be a huge pot head, and it never affected me. I started smoking 9th grade all the way to 12th grade (although Im technically a freshman, since its my first year here). Right now im a sophmore at UT Austin, and I have a full ride there. If they find out it was you they will beat the shit out of you, I knew a kid who was a nark and they found out it was him that turned one of there own in, and the kid got wasted by the cholos.

Cholos, man we got a lot of them here in southern california. What's with gangs these days? Seems like they're getting worse every year.

I've got neighbors next door that are cholos. I live in what I call, the "ghetto" part of town. I hate it here, but it's dirt cheap. They all got shaved heads, gold necklaces, strategically placed tattoos, baggy pants, white shirt, low riders, and they sure smoke a lot of weed. I can smell it through my open window all the time. They know what they're getting themselves into. That's their image. They have friends over and they all dress in similar fashion. All have these big ass 20" chrome wheels on their cars, with amplified sound systems and all. A few times, they got into pretty big fights. Fists were thrown and the police came because neighbors complain about the disturbance. The neighbors hate it here too but it's really affordable here especially when housing cost is so high here in southern california.

I dont really know if we have alot of gangs here or not, I dont know much of the "underground" stuff going on around here accept for all the hackers in town, We don't really mess with anything bad like drugs, Just a bunch of computer geeks havin a good time =D lol

i live next to some chicana girls and they make a shit load of noise, the only reason I havent slapped them around is because there are tons of cholos that hang around their apartments, and until I can organize im not gonna fight a battle im gonna loose.

Kid you may make 2,500 dollars but if they found out it was you, and if you cost them big time, they will come after you. You may turn in some dealers, but if you cost the people who sell to the dealers, they will come and make you pay. Id think it threw because its not only you that something may happen to but your family; Ive heard of tons of stories where people get involved to closely and its their family that ends up paying.

Oh I know I didn't just hear you speak down to me. You better think before you speak

I wouldn't do it for the money (although that's a side benefit), but it is illegal stuff. Is it a anonymous hotline or something? If they find out about it, you may find yourself in deep shit.

towly said:
i live next to some chicana girls and they make a shit load of noise, the only reason I havent slapped them around is because there are tons of cholos that hang around their apartments, and until I can organize im not gonna fight a battle im gonna loose.

Kid you may make 2,500 dollars but if they found out it was you, and if you cost them big time, they will come after you. You may turn in some dealers, but if you cost the people who sell to the dealers, they will come and make you pay. Id think it threw because its not only you that something may happen to but your family; Ive heard of tons of stories where people get involved to closely and its their family that ends up paying.

I agree. If the risk isn't worth taking, then don't do it. Don't think about the money. If they find out that YOU'RE the one who did it, you're gonna have to pay one way or the other.

Well its annonymous, and the guy that told me about the places is my friend, Ive enver even been to these places, they dont know me from adam. Some random guy thats never been there reported them, How am I going to be a suspect? And the friend that told me about them isn't like the only one that buys from them, He's one of very many

I dont think they would find out its me

Back
Top Bottom