Mods

computerpro

In Runtime
I dont know about you guys but iam starting to mod! If you have modded anything please post some pics! Soon iam done my mods I will post.

I put a USB port in a wireless mouse and I can go to the other side of the room, plug ina flash drive, and it still works

I probly should have done it on the keyboard.. that would have been more practical.. but oh well, Mouse came apart with 2 screws, keyboard had 10 lol

I also did a really primative mod to a computer case once, It sat over an air vent on the floor, So I cut a hole in the bottom of it and installed a filter, so it blew cold air right inside. Didn't look bad either, looked trashy inside but performance was suprisingly better

I like modding things, its fun and something not boring to do, once i tried making a water cooling kit from pipe and it buggered ma pc. then i want to know how to put a usb port into a mouse, seems like a good idea.lol

you can buy mouses with usb ports in,,mod something amazing that u cant buy...still thats a gud mod i probly couldnt do it!!

I mod anything that is broken so that it will work again, with duct tape ofcourse :D. And yes u can also call it modding instead of fixing since it becomes ultra sexy and performance will increase when some duct tape is attached to it. :D
And I also modded my paintball gun with duct tape, just so that I can take one part off and replace it with like 4 cm piece of duct tape so now the gun is smaller.

I just love duct tape :p
I though of modding my case. And other stuff too, but my case would be the 1st one.

Back
Top Bottom