Drug Bust

When did the connection between marijuana and Coffee start? You dont compare apples and oranges dude

lol, You have nothing left to add to your side to the conversation so you're getting away while your ahead

But alright, It's not my life thats going to pot =P

(Pun intended)

Edit: Wow, Im satan! lol I dont wanna post anymore.... lol Thats cool

I have a LOT left to add to my side of the conversation, I just feel that whatever I say won't change the way you think.

If you're worried about someone finding out it was you, just simply tell the police you wish to remain anonymous, and maybe you can tell them a box # to send the money, at your local PO.

I think u should call it in, I've lived with drugs all my life b/c of my father...it sux basically, I never really understood the purpose, it fucks up lives and families and ur own personal health. As for u teenagers just like me, u guys are seriously stupid, I've tried pot once and it was just dumb. Theres no point, u should seriously rethink ur whole purpose for smoking pot. Ugh, idiots....

I've tried it once, It was stupid, I didn't see any point

I prefer sugar, Tastes better too

Defintely report it. I'll snitch. I love the job. You know you're doing something right anyways. Plus with all the money you are getting for helping, you can buy some kick ass computer parts.

yeah lol, The only problem is, the guy that told me gave me 5 names. If all 5 got busted, HE would know it was me... =\

Back
Top Bottom