Ipod Video!

Seriously, i don't understand spammers. lol
Like i don't get it. Too much time on their hands??

Yeah, They have too much time on their hands and pointlessly spam, so since we spend time bettering ourselves by learning technological things on the internet they say we have no life XD

but on topic, Why do you need an Ipod Video? I don't mean this just because I like it, But the Zen Vision holds the same ammount of videos, Doesn't look like An Ipod that Gained weight, Has longer battery life, and a 3.7" Screen all for the same price
You dont have to use iTunes for the Zen Vision either

yea, i was looking at the zen vision. And i'm just going to wait for a while. My minidisc player works fine and during the winter i'm goin to be using it for snowboarding and stuff so might as well wait untill summer and see what new comes out or any price drops.

Im impatient lol, Its murder waiting to earn money to buy all the stuff I want this year

Paradox said:
Yeah, They have too much time on their hands and pointlessly spam, so since we spend time bettering ourselves by learning technological things on the internet they say we have no life XD

but on topic, Why do you need an Ipod Video? I don't mean this just because I like it, But the Zen Vision holds the same ammount of videos, Doesn't look like An Ipod that Gained weight, Has longer battery life, and a 3.7" Screen all for the same price
You dont have to use iTunes for the Zen Vision either

Actually the new iPod Video is not bad in terms of size. It's thinner although it's a bit wider to accomodate the 2.5" screen. It's also a pretty reasonable price too...$299 for 30gb. I'm not sure about iTunes 6 though...I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Meh, Its iTunes with Videos, Thats about it

And Its not bad in Size, It just looks weird, Dont you notice how the click wheel is the same size? It looks like the proportions are off on it

Edit: I dunno, Maybe its just me, But I think it looks weird

the thing i love about the vipod (video ipod :p hehehe) is that it fits in your pocket!!!
Most kids i know are like "ohh, why wont you just buy a portable dvd??" and so i told them "Does a portable dvd hold my mp3's? does it hold pictures? and FIT IN YOUR POCKET???" lol

http://www.microanvika.com/product.asp?TXT=INFO&PNO=ARC59127

Archos AV500 30GB Pocket Video Recorder

* Record directly from your TV, VCR, DVD player, cable or satellite box. Make scheduled recordings
* Store up to 130 hours of video, 85 movies, 15,000 songs or 300,000 photos
* Transfer photos directly from your digital camera using the USB host port
* Play DivX® & MPEG-4 files
* Play TV recorded shows, movies and home videos on a 4” color screen, your TV or any external screen

im gonna get one! lol

Back
Top Bottom